Project Awesome **SACCAGE VERSION**

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Here it is, the long-awaited second episode!
Abyssinion and Seff


4 COMMENTS!!!:

bwahahaha Shadow The Hedgehog. Shark Jumping with a pole.

Cool video by the way. And I go to 4 chan, too. And the brain disabled french version of 4ch0n, Underfoule. If there are idiomatic silly catphrases in what I say in french and that da-chan can't understand or translate, it's probably from Underfoule. Like when I say "OH NON TU NE LE PAS" (ugly translation of "OH NON YOU LE DIDN'T picture from 4 chan)

which you'll have to explain to me someday, by the way ^^

One day I REALLY need to make a video of me burning my copy of Shadow the Hedgehog...

Hang on... a brain disabled french version of 4chan? I REALLY have to see this!!

Underfoule is relatively different from 4chan, in fact. Same basis, but very different posters. And a huge, huge, enormous proportion of grammar nazies. French Speciality.

About Project Awesome : SACCAGE

The UK's version of one man's (and one cameraman's) craaaazy attempts to figure out just how much French Otaku know about the awesomeness of the land of the rising sun.