Project Awesome **SACCAGE VERSION**

"And what's the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge." - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Friday. Oh gods, that seems so long ago.....

First things first - Episode Three. By the time I finish writing this, it should be on Youboob. Apologies for the extended delay - sadly, in this crazy, mixed up world we live in, the education I'm paying for (Grrrrrr) must come first. Once I awaken from my extended sleep (aka tomorrow), I'll post it up here.

Oh yeah, LONDON! Sadly due to filming / time constraints, we only got three videos of note... but trust me, they're crackers. And by crackers, I mean NUTS. Controversy! Insanity! Cosplayers! We have them all, and those three episodes will make up the final part of the first season of SACCAGE. We still got 5/6 videos to go from the J-Culture Con in Derby, plus a few more surprises planned, but after that you'll see London Collectormania appearing in 2010.

Hope you guys enjoy Episode Three... when it turns up!!

About Project Awesome : SACCAGE

The UK's version of one man's (and one cameraman's) craaaazy attempts to figure out just how much French Otaku know about the awesomeness of the land of the rising sun.